- State and County Population Projections Research Brief: 2015-2065
- State and County Population Projections County Detail Document: 2015-2065
- State and County Population Projections PowerPoint: 2015-2065 (PowerPoint)
- 2015-2065 State and County Projections (Excel Download)
- State and County Population Projections: School and College Age Populations Fact Sheet: 1980-2065
- State and County Population Projections: School and College Age Populations: 1980-2065 (PowerPoint)
- Migrant Today, Parent Tomorrow: A Zero Migration Simulation
- Utah’s Demographic Transformation: A View into the Future
The Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute has produced long-term demographic and economic projections for the state of Utah and its counties. These 50-year state and county projections extend from 2015 to 2065, and illustrate continued population growth and a range of future dynamics and structural shifts for Utah.
The suite of products include a research brief and fact sheet explaining and summarizing results, a document with detailed county-level results, a presentation file, dynamic visualizations, and downloadable data. The research links provide access to those resources.
These projections include updates to last year’s state-level projections release, and we encourage data users to use our newest releases on this page. For access to past projections and estimates work done by the Gardner Policy Institute, please click the Archive link at the bottom of the page.