Earlier this year, Salt Lake County’s Community Resources & Development Division conducted a community needs assessment to better understand the critical needs facing our communities. The results of this effort were presented on June 5th and Dr. Pamela Perlich, director of demographic research at the Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute, offered reaction to the needs assessment process and survey results. She also shared some of the latest demographic research she and others have conducted, specific to the future of Salt Lake County and Utah.
- Fact Sheet: The Economic Contribution of Utah’s Life Science Industry February 20, 2018
- Gardner Policy Institute expands professional staff February 15, 2018
- January Economic Summary February 13, 2018
- Peak Oil Theory Revisited February 7, 2018
- The SLC International Airport is a first-class gift to Utah’s economy January 22, 2018