Earlier this year, Salt Lake County’s Community Resources & Development Division conducted a community needs assessment to better understand the critical needs facing our communities. The results of this effort were presented on June 5th and Dr. Pamela Perlich, director of demographic research at the Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute, offered reaction to the needs assessment process and survey results. She also shared some of the latest demographic research she and others have conducted, specific to the future of Salt Lake County and Utah.
- Fact Sheet: U.S. Census Bureau Estimates for Incorporated Places and Housing Units, 2017 May 24, 2018
- The Jazz are Utah: Looking back on the Jazz wins off the court May 21, 2018
- International Trade and Utah’s Economic Success May 15, 2018
- Act now to avoid a housing affordability crisis in Utah May 7, 2018
- Study: Housing Prices Are Outpacing Wage Growth in Utah May 4, 2018