Earlier this year, Salt Lake County’s Community Resources & Development Division conducted a community needs assessment to better understand the critical needs facing our communities. The results of this effort were presented on June 5th and Dr. Pamela Perlich, director of demographic research at the Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute, offered reaction to the needs assessment process and survey results. She also shared some of the latest demographic research she and others have conducted, specific to the future of Salt Lake County and Utah.
- Utah population booming — fueled by job seekers and babies November 30, 2017
- November Economic Summary November 29, 2017
- Utah’s population increased by nearly 60,000 between July 1, 2016 and July 1, 2017 November 29, 2017
- State and County Population Estimates for Utah: 2017 November 28, 2017
- October Economic Summary November 10, 2017