Juliette Tennert, director of economic and public policy research at the Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute, recently spoke to the importance of mass transit and the role it will play in the continued rapid growth of the Wasatch Front. Read more on her comments to local officials and download presentation materials from this page.
- Fact Sheet: The Economic Contribution of Utah’s Life Science Industry February 20, 2018
- Gardner Policy Institute expands professional staff February 15, 2018
- January Economic Summary February 13, 2018
- Peak Oil Theory Revisited February 7, 2018
- The SLC International Airport is a first-class gift to Utah’s economy January 22, 2018