Juliette Tennert, director of economic and public policy research at the Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute, recently spoke to the importance of mass transit and the role it will play in the continued rapid growth of the Wasatch Front. Read more on her comments to local officials and download presentation materials from this page.
- Utah population booming — fueled by job seekers and babies November 30, 2017
- November Economic Summary November 29, 2017
- Utah’s population increased by nearly 60,000 between July 1, 2016 and July 1, 2017 November 29, 2017
- State and County Population Estimates for Utah: 2017 November 28, 2017
- October Economic Summary November 10, 2017