On April 14, Kem C. Gardner Institute director Natalie Gochnour presented before the 2017 Governor’s Utah Economic Summit. The topic was the current state of the Utah economy as well as expected economic trends in 2017.
- Does the U.S. Census undercount Utah Navajos? April 27, 2017
- April Economic Summary April 26, 2017
- 4 accomplishments that put Utah on the map April 24, 2017
- Salt Lake City crashes Outdoor Retailer bid party April 20, 2017
- St. John Properties Begins Construction on Grove Tower April 19, 2017