On April 14, Kem C. Gardner Institute director Natalie Gochnour presented before the 2017 Governor’s Utah Economic Summit. The topic was the current state of the Utah economy as well as expected economic trends in 2017.
- Which counties rely the most on Utah’s $8.4B tourism industry for jobs? September 14, 2017
- August Economic Summary August 29, 2017
- The monumental battle over the West August 27, 2017
- The Economics of Public Lands August 24, 2017
- Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute 500-Day Strategic Plan August 21, 2017