On April 14, Kem C. Gardner Institute director Natalie Gochnour presented before the 2017 Governor’s Utah Economic Summit. The topic was the current state of the Utah economy as well as expected economic trends in 2017.
- Fact Sheet: U.S. Census Bureau Estimates for Incorporated Places and Housing Units, 2017 May 24, 2018
- The Jazz are Utah: Looking back on the Jazz wins off the court May 21, 2018
- International Trade and Utah’s Economic Success May 15, 2018
- Act now to avoid a housing affordability crisis in Utah May 7, 2018
- Study: Housing Prices Are Outpacing Wage Growth in Utah May 4, 2018