On April 14, Kem C. Gardner Institute director Natalie Gochnour presented before the 2017 Governor’s Utah Economic Summit. The topic was the current state of the Utah economy as well as expected economic trends in 2017.
- October Economic Summary November 10, 2017
- Congressman-elect John Curtis to be sworn in Monday November 9, 2017
- Republican John Curtis, Utah’s new congressman-elect, set to be sworn in, cast first vote Monday November 9, 2017
- Utah ranks No. 2 in growth of residents who speak a language besides English at home October 26, 2017
- Fertility in Utah since the Great Recession: The New Normal or a Pregnant Pause? October 24, 2017