On April 14, Kem C. Gardner Institute director Natalie Gochnour presented before the 2017 Governor’s Utah Economic Summit. The topic was the current state of the Utah economy as well as expected economic trends in 2017.
- ‘What to Expect When You’re not Expecting’ May 19, 2017
- Report: Utah tourism growing at record levels May 11, 2017
- Summer travel season begins with record-setting economic impacts in travel and tourism industry May 10, 2017
- Utah Tourism Chief Talks National Park Funding, Bears Ears May 10, 2017
- May Newsmaker Breakfast: Utah’s Travel and Tourism Industry May 10, 2017