On April 14, Kem C. Gardner Institute director Natalie Gochnour presented before the 2017 Governor’s Utah Economic Summit. The topic was the current state of the Utah economy as well as expected economic trends in 2017.
- Utah economy is booming. Is a slowdown on the horizon? January 17, 2018
- Analysts mixed on Utah economic outlook for 2018 January 16, 2018
- December Economic Summary January 12, 2018
- Budgeting for the next downturn January 8, 2018
- Utah: Scrabbling for Innovation absent a Crisis January 2, 2018