On April 14, Kem C. Gardner Institute director Natalie Gochnour presented before the 2017 Governor’s Utah Economic Summit. The topic was the current state of the Utah economy as well as expected economic trends in 2017.
- Our fight against violent crime begins at home June 21, 2017
- “Informed Discussions” Podcast: Globalization June 15, 2017
- Fast Forward: Major trends with the potential to reshape Utah June 14, 2017
- Utah’s Defense Sector: Economic Impacts of the Military and Veterans June 12, 2017
- Value of Utah’s exports climbs above $13B, report says June 9, 2017