Energy and Natural Resources
The Gardner Institute provides energy decision support to state policy makers. We produce economic impact studies of the energy sector on Utah’s gross domestic product, forecasts of Utah’s energy production, and assessments of energy infrastructure expansion within the Uintah Basin. We convene a quarterly meeting of the Gardner Institute’s Energy Advisory Council comprised of representatives from upstream and downstream oil and gas, renewable energy, mining, utilities, and the Governor’s Office of Energy Development.
- Renewable Natural Gas: A Sustainable Approach to the Energy Transition
- Blog: Supple Chain Metals
- Market Assessment: Air Quality/Changing Climate Solutions Laboratory
- COVID-19’s Impact on Utah’s Oil & Gas Industry
- Economic Impacts of Utah’s Energy Industry, 2017
- The Utah Roadmap: Positive Solutions on Climate and Air Quality