As a large share of Utah’s state budget and a key input to economic development, education plays a significant role in the Utah economy. The Gardner Institute’s team specializes in education funding and the relationship between education and the Utah economy. Our team prepares data and studies on Utah’s K-12 and higher education systems and the connection to our state’s economy.
- A Visual Guide to Tax Modernization in Utah Pt. 2: User Fees
- Diversity in Utah Data Book: Race, Ethnicity, and Sex
- Fact Sheet: Utah’s Economically Disadvantaged Students
- Informed Decisions 2020 Election Brief
- Utah System of Higher Education State Aid Project
- Economic Contribution of the University of Utah