- This event has passed.
Utah Economic Outlook & Policy Summit 2018
January 16 |
7:30 am - 1:00 pm
Utah’s Premier Economic Forecasting and Public Policy Event
The Utah Economic Outlook and Policy Summit is the state’s premier economic forecasting and public policy event that is attended by over 700 business, policy and academic thought leaders from across the state. The summit presents an unrivaled opportunity for attendees to gain insights on the future of Utah’s economic and the policy priorities for the upcoming legislative session.
- 2018 Economic Outlook from the State’s Brightest Economists
- Release of the Initial Salt Lake Chamber CEOutlook Confidence Index
- Presentation of the 2018 Economic Report to the Governor
- Governor Herbert’s Economic Vision for 2018
- 2018 Legislative Session Preview with Legislative Leadership
- Release of the Salt Lake Chamber’s 2018 Legislative Agenda
The event is officially sold out. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join the waiting list.