This section shares team research on special topics that are not recurring pieces. This includes work on demographic factors, trends, and impacts, as well as projects we have completed for outside entities.
- Fertility in Utah since the Great Recession: The New Normal or a Pregnant Pause?
- Migrant Today, Parent Tomorrow: A Zero Migration Simulation
- Salt Lake City Data Book 2017
- Three Million Utahns
- Utah: Basic Population & Household Demographic Trends, 1990-2010
Prior to 2010:
- Community Data for Policy, Planning, and Community Investment: Salt Lake City Case Studies (2013)
- Fast-Tracking Wasatch Front Transit Investments: Economic and Demographic Impacts of a 2025 Build-Out (2011)
- Utah’s Demographic Transformation: A View into the Future (2008)
- The Development of the West Bench: Economic, Demographic, and Fiscal Impacts (2007)
- Utah’s Place in the Macro-Demographics of the U.S. in the 20th Century (2006)
- The Coming Boom in Utah’s School Age and College Age Populations: State and County Scenarios (2002)