The Kem C. Gardner Policy Institute 500-Day Plan serves as a tool to guide our work in helping people make informed decisions. The plan includes our vision, mission, values, strategic objectives, action steps, and metrics to guide the daily and long-term direction of the Institute. We view this strategic plan as a rolling 500-day plan that will be updated every 250 days.
- Policy Brief: Designation of Opportunity Zones March 19, 2018
- Food – Struggling Retail’s Best Friend March 19, 2018
- CEOutlook: Creating Utah’s Own Economic Index March 14, 2018
- Policy Brief: Utah’s Olympic Economic Legacy February 27, 2018
- Uintah Basin Energy Activities Set to Rebound in 2018 February 26, 2018